Experts at the best web design company say there are several essential steps for optimizing your new website. To ensure that you get the results you want, start by identifying at least three of the top web development companies. That way, you can compare services, experience, expertise, pricing and more to select the custom web design company that best serves your needs.
To boost the volume of traffic to your site, get visitors to stay longer, and increase the number of customer conversions, it is important to work with a reputable and affordable web design company. To gain a better understanding of what this company can do for your online business, consider the following steps.
- Targeted Keywords – The website development company that you hire will structure your new site using targeted keywords. Each page should have a unique set of relevant keywords to help your site rank high in Google and other search engines. At the same time, the expert will avoid keyword stuffing, which could hurt your search engine ranking.
- Compelling Content – All content related to your new site, such as landing pages, blogs, articles, etc., must have compelling content. The goal is to provide prospects with content based on their search that is informative, useful, intriguing, and engaging.
- Title Tags and Keywords – The custom web design company will also create tags for your site’s title and headings using primary and secondary keywords, along with long-tail keyword variations. Also, the expert will keep your title tag to no more than 60 characters to prevent Google from cropping it. The title tags and keywords will improve your online visibility, therefore boosting the number of people who visit.
- Meta Description – When someone conducts a search for the type of product or service that you offer, the search results include a brief introduction, which is the meta description. Based on how the expert writes the meta description, it will either encourage people to click through to your site or move on. For the biggest optimization impact, each page of your new site will have a unique meta description that explains it in more detail.
- Google Analytics – Once your new site is ready to launch, it is important to add Google Analytics. With this tracking software, you can monitor how people use your site and learn the way they discovered your site initially.
At MacRAE’s Marketing, we can optimize your new website so that you see positive results from day one. To learn more about our company and services, please visit our website or call us today.