Ever notice your number of Twitter followers drop down by a few and find yourself
wondering who it was that unfollowed you? It’s a good question to ask. Figuring out who
has unfollowed you isn’t just a way to satisfy your own curiosity; it can also provide
insight if you’re failing to retain followers in your target audience. Luckily, these social
media and Twitter management tools can help you figure out the mystery.
1. Unfollowgram. This handy tool allows you to check who has unfollowed you on
Twitter, as well as who doesn’t follow you back and who you don’t follow back.
This tool is one of the most popular on this list and incredibly easy to use. All you
need to do is log into the tool using your Twitter account.
2. JustUnfollow. Ideal for mobile users, this app works on both iOS and Android
devices. It clearly displays who has unfollowed you on both Instagram and
3. Goodbye, Buddy! Simple and easy, all you need to do is log in and Goodbye,
Buddy! will show you all of your unfollower stats.
4. TwittaQuitta. This tool not only has a clever name, it’s also super functional,
providing you with a breakdown of who has unfollowed you on Twitter every day
5. Manage Flitter. This is actually a comprehensive social media management tool
as opposed to just a Twitter management tool, but it is fully compatible with
Twitter. It allows you to see who has unfollowed you and who is following you,
and it also offers analytics on your posts.
6. Unfollower Stats. A third-party application, Unfollower Stats allows you to see
your total number of followers along with the total number of people who have
unfollowed you. You can sign into this tool using your Twitter account.
Remember, once you’ve figured out who has unfollowed you, it is helpful to think about
why they may have unfollowed you. Is your content boring? Do you post too frequently?
Are you taking too long to respond? A few people unfollowing you here and there isn’t
anything to worry about, but if it becomes a major issue, you may need to reevaluate your