Compared to several years ago, today’s SEO agency has a lot of new tricks up its sleeve. Along with more traditional SEO services, experts use innovative strategies that get better results in a shorter period of time. From a technical perspective, they rely on seven specific strategies.
- Reclaimed Brand Mentions – While many SEO wins get overlooked, this one tops the list. A reputable SEO company finds non-linked brand mentions on authoritative sites and contacts the publication to ask for a link to the client’s brand name. In most instances, the publication is happy to oblige.
- Longer Form Content – Another one of the best technical SEO wins involves making form content on sales pages and blogs longer. If you want fast results on the ranking of your primary keywords, it is important to provide more text. By getting your copy to at least 1,000 words, the effects in your sales ranking will increase dramatically.
- Consolidating Redundant Assets – As part of SEO services, a company should consolidate any redundant assets. For instance, there is no reason to have multiple websites, which was a practice commonly used years ago for redirecting purposes.
- Choosing Viable Keywords – The right marketing agency will identify the keywords used in your content, separating those that produce poorly and those that perform well. The goal is to ensure that only high-performing keywords get used.
- Site Internationalizing – Along with local SEO services, a top marketing agency will make sure that your website only targets the right geographic areas overseas. Google Search Console gives Google a better understanding about which countries your site targets.
- Site Speed – The speed of your site is also a top technical win. Because the user’s experience depends on things like using a computer versus a mobile device and the preferred browser, the goal is to have a site that loads quickly regardless. Otherwise, visitors will get frustrated waiting, only to leave to visit one of your competitor’s sites.
By hiring MacRAE’S Marketing, your website and its content will result in higher search rankings and increased traffic. Contact us today so that one of our experts can help you achieve the level of success you want.