You probably already know that inbound marketing tools can save you time, automating key marketing activities and providing you with key insights that can help you modify your campaigns and strategies to make them more impactful. However, inbound marketing tools don’t just save you time; they can also help you earn more money. According to digital marketing agency Raka, companies that make use of marketing automation tools to nurture prospects actually see an increase of over 400 percent in qualified leads. Furthermore, Raka reported that companies typically see over a 10 percent increase in revenue just nine months after they automate the lead generation process. To save time, boost revenue, and streamline your inbound marketing activities, make sure you have these eight tools to make your life easier.
Analytics and Performance
These tools will specifically help you improve the impact of your inbound marketing campaigns by providing you with meaningful data. You can use this data to understand how customers convert better and to structure campaigns accordingly.
- Google Analytics: This is one of the best tools for inbound marketing out there. It’s arguably the most versatile analytics platforms, and it is completely free. Google Analytics makes it easy to begin reporting on your site’s visitors and to visualize the conversion paths for your visitors. Insights gleaned from this data can be tremendously effective when it comes to maximizing the impact of your marketing campaigns.
- HubSpot: This comprehensive inbound marketing tool can prove to be a solid ally in your efforts to maximize your inbound marketing tactics. The great thing about HubSpot is that this tool actually offers a number of different tools all in one place, including CRM, content management systems, and email marketing software.
- Moz: Keyword research is an important part of inbound marketing, and when it comes to keywords, MOZ is one of the best tools out there. This handy tool offers optimization tips and helps you discover trends for new keywords.
In order to do great content, you need to research your industry and your target audience. For a bit of inbound marketing research assistance, be sure to keep these tools in mind.
- Feedly: This tool makes organizing your RSS feed easy, ensuring that you can find a wealth of relevant information when you need it to create new content.
- Google AdWords: Keyword Planner: Keywords are key when it comes to inbound marketing. Luckily, the Keyword Planner makes finding new keywords easy, ensuring you choose the right ones for your campaigns to maximize ROI.
When it comes to inbound marketing, design is key to helping draw your target audience into your brand’s online spaces and toward your content. The right design can go a long way in ensuring your brand’s message resonates with your target audience. Luckily, these design tools will help you stay on top of things.
- HTML Color Codes: This tool will identify and grab colors from your existing images, helping you ensure aesthetic congruency between all of your materials.
- Canva: Canva helps you design flawless content and marketing materials quickly and easily. This tool is an ideal option for people who aren’t as adept with more advanced software, like Photoshop.
- Paletton: When it comes to finding the perfect color palette, Paletton is here to help. This is the ideal tool when it comes to choosing color schemes for your materials and website.
In conclusion, tools for inbound marketing are well worth adding to your marketing repertoire. They are key to saving both time and money, improving the ROI for your inbound marketing campaigns, and helping you generate more revenue.