A top pay per click advertising agency has been kind enough to share several ways for achieving a successful PPC campaign. With the right pay per click advertising services, you will see a significant jump in traffic to your site, which creates the opportunity for more conversions. To start with, Google pay per click marketing is one of the most useful tools at your disposal. In fact, many reputable pay per click management companies use Google marketing to benefit their customers.
- The Proper Structure – To start with, a PPC campaign must be properly structured. Although focusing on keywords is important, they need the right foundation to be effective. With the right account structure, your site will perform optimally without any increase in wasted spend. While there are different ways to structure a PPC campaign, one of the best has five elements, including ad campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ad text, and landing pages.
- High-Performance Keywords – It is also imperative to focus on high-performance keywords, which are chosen based on their key performance indicators, your ultimate goals, and what you deem most important. As part of the PPC advertising service, an expert will determine the most beneficial keywords for your PPC campaign by identifying the click-through rate and conversions.
- Negative Keyword List – While determining the right keywords, the expert will continue to build out your negative keyword list, which requires close monitoring. Building out your list will save money and improve results. Typically, this involves looking to see what people are typing in the search field to find your ads.
- Poor Performance – Before pausing keywords, an analysis of their performance is performed. However, the keywords must run long enough to provide adequate data. In other words, running a keyword for three or four days is not sufficient to determine how well it performs. The company that you hire will also conduct an investigation to understand why a keyword is not performing as predicted. In some cases, there is an easy fix as opposed to pausing the keyword.
- Optimized Ads and New Ad Text – One of the most important aspects of a successful PPC campaign is that it must be continuously optimized. That ensures that your ads are compelling and relevant to the keywords used. If not optimized, people conducting searches will not click through, which means the amount of traffic to your site decreases. Your ad copy needs to be tested regularly and tweaked accordingly.
MacRAE’S Marketing is a preferred source for PPC campaigns and other SEO strategies. If you want to see increased traffic to your site and more conversions, please contact us today.