Experts from the top digital marketing agencies agree that there are positive aspects to Facebook Advertising and Google AdWords. However, they are unique. As to which one is better, that depends on the goal that you are trying to achieve. As you research the top agencies in Toronto for digital marketing, be sure that you select a digital marketing agency that specializes in these forms of advertising, as well as other SEO strategies. Remember, some digital marketing companies make big claims but fail to follow through, so the decision that you make is very important.
The primary difference between the two is that Facebook Advertising is a Paid Social network and Google AdWords is a Paid Search network. Therefore, Facebook helps users identify businesses based on the things that they are interested in or their own online behavior, while Google AdWords uses keywords to help businesses find new customers. While the concept is different, both advertising giants can favorably impact your online business.
Facebook Advertising offers the following key strengths and advantages:
- Outstanding Audience Granularity – Facebook has a massive global audience with more than 1.5 billion active users each month. Using various applications, the reach of your advertising to targeted new customers is broad.
- Powerful Visibility – Advertisers can leverage strong persuasive qualities of images and videos for conveying the right message.
- Excellent Return on Investment – Facebook Advertising yields an outstanding a return on investment.
Google AdWords offers the following key strengths and advantages:
- Even Playing Field – AdWords is just as beneficial for small mom-and-pop shops as it is for Fortune 500 companies.
- Incredible Reach – Handling over 40,000 search engine queries every second, which equates to over 1.2 trillion annually, Google AdWords is far-reaching.
- Ad Formats – Google offers a wide selection of ad formats along with exciting features and tools that make advertisements more enticing and compelling to prospects.
Which Is the Better Choice?
What is comes down to is that instead of looking at Facebook Advertising and Google AdWords as being competitors, they both serve a very important purpose in helping online businesses succeed. At MacRAE’S Marketing, we offer services for both forms of advertising, as well as other SEO strategies based on your specific requirements. We invite you to visit our website or call us so that we can implement the right strategy for your online business.